Friday, February 20, 2009

Favourite Actresss!

Greys Anatomy season 4 is the best man!
One thing I love watching season 4 this time, not only because of the storyline but mainly one particular reason which is the cast of Lexie Grey ( Meredith step sister a.k.a 1st intern in Seattle General Hospital)


Lexie Grey

Her real name is Chyler Leigh =D

During lunch with my classmates in college today, we had a talk on which actress is the hottest and which is our favorite actress. Usually I won't tell anyone which actress I admire at but since they pressured me to answer them, hence looks like I had to spill the beans this time.

Its Chyler Leigh! There I said it...hahaha...



Why her?
I really don't know and can't answer it. She is just too pretty and I guess her sweet smile tell a thousand words which makes all her pictures look great.



I bet more of the guys would say that the hottest actress would be Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox and so on, but not to me!!! I still think Chyler Leigh is the one =D

and,

I bet some of you who are not a big fan of greys anatomy won't know who is Lexie Grey and I bet someone of you are your first time knowing such actress exist..haha..no doubt about it!



There you go!
Presenting Chyler Leigh to you....
Aaron's fav female actresss...LOL

No comments: