Friday, December 12, 2008

Music beats in me!

Got tagged by Caryn and Yen Woon on the same tag at the same time!
Its been a while I do a tag...haha....

l.Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Tongue Tied (help me!!!)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Burning up (I'm hawt,baby =p )

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
How far have we have come (awww)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Magic (Its in me)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
You make it real ( You means so much to me)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Did you feel the mountain trembles (I have no idea!)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Love song ( am I right? =p )

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
I'm yours (the greatest son ever)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Forever

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
No air ( I FAIL my pre-school..Just kidding)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Cry (They impact my life)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hallelujah!!! ( no question asked)

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
What it means ( I have no comment)

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Forever more (Dance till my wife gives up =p )

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Love remains the same ( My love will always remains here..cheh wah!)

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Lost ( no idea)

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Shadow of the day (shhh!!!)

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Majesty- Here I am (priceless)

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Lucky (WHATTT????!!!! stupid I tunes)

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Gods of wonder (only God know)

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Unbelievable (hahaha)

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Chainbreaker (freedom!)

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Never let me go (don't go away from me)

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I will remember YOU!!!!!

People I'd like to tag (In no order of preference ) :

Carissa
Carol
Darren
Daphne (If you do it, you will be more ROCK)
Han Sean
Hui Shen
Jia Wei
Josh Ng
Kathleen (Something for you to keep you occupied during the holiday =p )
Sarah (Something for you to update your blog)
Shern Ai


No comments: