Saturday, December 6, 2008

Done for the year...?


Hey all...!!!!

I'm so so so sorry for not updating my blog lately!!!
Gosh, I got so much things to blog about.
Ohwell, since i'm on break, I will be able to update more often now..hahaha...
Was caught up with many things lately in college and around me.

Anyway, today is my last day in Taylors for the year 2008.
The 5th of December 2008...
Gee, I feel this year end so fast man.
I feel 7th January 2008, the day I start my college life was just YESTERDAY! sigh......

ohwell, atleast I'm free for one month now. I'm so going to utilize my time during holiday man but the saddest part is that I have alot of homework todo....Gee!!!

oh oh, here is something that all taylorian will never forget. Check this out:


Read this!
haha..It was found in one of the exam hall in my college. The original text suppose to be "Exam in progress"
Now we know whats really behind that door for sure. Kekekekeke.....

Public Announcement

Attention to all ex-FORM 5 peeps!

Taylors University College is currently having an OPEN DAY. Here are the details:

Where?
Taylors University College Main campus
1, Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia


Click the picture to enlarge!

When?
5th December (Friday) till 7th December 2008 ( Sunday)

Time?
9am - 5pm ( Do come earlier! )

Tips:
be prepared to ask my college staff and lecture about ANYTHING about pre-U studies and they are happy to assist you all.Take as many brochure as you can and read them when you are free.

haha...do visit them ya! alot of activities are going on in my college now! Have fun......
will update more soon ya!
toodles....

No comments: