Saturday, January 24, 2009

0801 PE5 candid!

Finally I got my class official picture from my college
wheeee!!!!



*Click to enlarge*

Presenting my classmates who have kept me going and motivating me thru my A Levels.

Managed to spot me? =p

Last row from left:
Terng sheng, Kian Ti, Wai Khean, Yow Hwui, Shing, Amir, Terk Yeong, Amar, John, Joey, Shaun, Yindran and Song Jian

Middle row from left:
Foong Yee, May Yee, Stephanie, Vivian, Lorna, Wen jia, Aaron Tan, Ser Siang, Me ( yours truly), Clement, Krystle, Lib Yin, Delicia and Rachel

Front row from left:
Jia Ying, Wai Kit, Mr. Raja (Maths) , Ms. David (Thinking skills), Miss Jean ( my mentor - Econs), Ms Kalpana (Chemistry) and Ms Lim (Physics), Chew Yin and Dexter ( class rep)

We are:
- the noisiest
- the slumber-ness
- the craziest
- the talkative ones
- the one who always make our lecturers lecture us like crazy (hahaha)
- the one who make our lecturers headache

but nevertheless

we are the one who are:
- the who never let our lectures down in terms of study
- the one who scores goood grades to them
- the one who will always make them proud
- the one who take responsible in everything!

thats who we are, 0801 PE 5!!!!!
wheeeeeeee......

ps: sometime I wonder why I can landed in that class...hahaha....

No comments: