Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Please shooot meeeeee!!!!

The thrilling and the anxiety is seriously killing me man. Why?
This Wednesday will be my doom day. Why?

Read the below statement:

Cambridge International Examination

Candidate name: Aaron Lee

Candidate number: ****

Your center, MY 015 is taking part in a pilot for the release of examination results online to students who are seating Cambridge examinations.


Please retain this information sheet as it contains your username and password. you will not be able to access your examination results online without them.

***this part is private and confidential ( sorry guys, i can share this part) ***


Your results will be available to view online from 0.00 (GMT +1) on Wednesday January 21. you may print them out for reference, however these printouts cannot be used as official documents.


your school will provide the official printed record of your results.

what stressful letter right?
So now you all know.....!!!!

I'm so dead man..lol..At first I told my classmates and my buddies that I plan not to check on that day but after CNY and you can't believe what were their responses. They were like "what?!!!! why not?"
So now I guess I will be just try to be brave to check it on the Wednesday...sigh...

Well, the pressure is here man coz if I don't secure my A's for this As exam, I'm doom coz it will contribute 50% to my final A Level results =S

Besides that, based on experience by my lecturers, they said that even if you get A for As exam, that doesn't mean you will get A for Advance level...woah!! can you believe that?

If a person don't get A for As exam, only God know what will happen to Advance Level man. so ya! that is why I'm in dilenma now and praying to God so hard to help me to pass with flying colours and the strength to accept the incoming results....

They always says Pre-U is the most important time of the year which I actually find it true thou. This is because if you don't achieve well during Pre-U, you will not be able to enter any Unniversities which is a totally nightmare for everyone. Geee, I really must secure it man coz I really wanna get a conditional offer and also scholarship from abroad....

stress= pressure= insanity= death!!!!

1 more day!!!!

Be strong and brave, Aaron
God is with you

_____________________________________________

Guess what is this?



Yes, you guess it!!!
Its Starbucks gift certificate which worth RM 200 and its all MINE =D
wheeeeeee!!!!!!!

Jeolous? =P

No comments: