Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just tired...

I'm so caught up with life this past few days. Its like as tho you have no time for yourself, for your love ones and the one whom you really loved.

Malaysian studies is coming next in an hour time ( 3.00 pm) and everyone is studying like mad here. I know I know I suppose to study right now and shouldn't be blogging now. Argh!!! the pressure is here coz if I don't pass this, I have to reseat it..gosh!!!

I'm just so tired and lack of sleep....


Oh well..looks like I have no choice but to revise more and more....man, I wonder what happen to all the fun life in college..haha...

College life is seriously the most busy life ever till to the extend of no time for your own..haha..what I mean? I mean we are caught up with tons of homework,assignment and whats worst is EXAMS....!!!! Its like non stop till the end......

Recently, Me and Carmen was talking about our work in college and we notice that its really hard for us to have a proper super long conversation ever since we start college...sigh...we have to just keep it short at times and try to text eachother whenever we can...I really miss the good old times where we used to spend an hour on the phone and just talk talk talk...haha...


Its sad, I know......
Anyway, my malaysian studies exam is coming soon and I have to stop here.....wish me luck ya =)

No comments: