Friday, May 2, 2008

1st May!!!!!

hey everyone,
sorry for not updating my blog.Really caught up with tons of homework and assignment. Oh well, I have a lil time to blog now.

Today its 1st May and it is my church family sport carnival day...woohoo!!!! Really had alot of fun with my dearest carmen and my friends. We volunteer in some games department and then we hang out the whole entire day. Gosh,it was freaking hot at the stadium man..haha..had to buy tons of mineral water to keep us cool. I know we are Hot people..haha..thank you thank you *Perasannya*
Anyway, I only managed to take some pictures coz we were so busy chatting away and no time for the rest of the world. Thats the only time we get to really put aside our hectic work and timetable to be together..so much to catch up!!! lol...



Let the games begin!!!

whats nice and the fun part of family carnival is always the foods...all kinds with great price to offer from various stalls..lol..One of them caught my attention was the deep fried..my gosh,super oily!!!!



the cooker is cooking..


Fried,baby,fried........deep fried...


This kids really know how to cool themselves ya....lol...

Praise and worship lead by Youth Church......cool!!!

trying out Han Sean new K 850I...I know you must be wondering why I open my mouth so widely. To tell you the truth,I also don;t know...haha..my friends still wondering why I open my mouth..lol..

Back to College Issue

Last Tuesday, My class had a birthday celebration for those who were March, April and May babies..lol..


There they are.....being question by my mentor, Miss Jean


Joseph was given the honour to blow the cake after we sang happy birthday song..lol..


N there they go....cut the cake,guys!!! some say this pic make them so gay cutting together...hahaha

Happy Birthday, Guys!!!

Other than that, there this notice pasted at my Lecture Theater Hall 2 which make us so happy coz it was the 1st time we saw this kind of notice....



tada....no LAN class.....yahoo!!!! lol

oh yes, you have to read this comic which I found in one of the Teen Sex book in the library. My friend, Caryn was borrowing the book, so I took it from her and take a break to read it till I notice this comic which really Lame!!! lol..



Lame right??? hahahaha

anyway, I got to go now...college time!!! hahaha...bye

No comments: