Saturday, November 15, 2008

I like to move it, move it!


I like to move it move it
he like to move it move it
she like to move it move it
and we love too....
MOVE IT!!!!!!

haha....thats the song that have been in my head for the pass few days ever since madagascar 2: escape 2 Africa screening in all theaters..



Last Thursday was the first day screening of Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa in all theaters and few days back before the first day os screening, I totally forgotten when will Madagascar will be showing until my friend, Emily tease me still having my exam and tease me that I won't be able to watch Madagascar coz of my exam...haha...so ya! I managed to watch it with my classmates after our disasterous physics paper 2 last thursday...

ohwell...so how was the movie?

ohmygosh!!!!! its the best and the funniest animated movie I ever watch this year man...seriously...its so so funny till I can't stop laughing in the theater. It was better than the first one too. Thank god I watch the first one coz it was the continuation from the previous Madagascar. So for those intend to watch it soon, do refresh your mind from Madagascar 1 ya!

I just love this movie man! the character and the storyline is nice......


The main characters: Alex, Marty, Gloria and Mermon
close friends forever!!!!


and who can forget the cute lil bossy penguin.....lol....
This time in the movie, the penguin rule everything man.....


the cute lil mort who is still hyper in the movie...


remember this old grandma from Madagascar 1 where Alex accidentally bump into her and she got very furious about?

yeah! This time, she also play a major role in this movie and she seek for revenge for the human race...lol...


I love this part man when the plane crash to the ground from the high altitude..

Notice that everyone was freaking scared except Gloria who is sleeping like a hippo..haha...
ohmygosh, while they are falling from the sky, Melmon actually confess to gloria that he loves her man but too bad Gloria didn't hear it coz she was sleeping. Only Alex and Marty heard it and they just stone there...hahahaha....sorry guys, I spoil some of the part of the movie but I couldn't help it...hahaha

oh oh! there this part also where the male hippo say:

"my name is Moto Moto. It sound so nice till you said it twice"

swt right?!!!!

oh oh..if you all still having doubts whether wanna watch or not...take a sneak view on the trailer!



funny right?
so ya! its a must to watch ya.....

oh the next animated movie that i just found out during the advertisement in the theater is



its quite funny and stupid too....
check out the trailer!



cool right!
i like this part where the smarty croc and the blue slimy monster conversation

croc: he don't have a brain
blue slimy: I just notice that you don't need a one!

lol..okie,I'm lame....

ohwell.....animated movies still the best man eventhough we are growing old everyday.....

No comments: