Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scandalious...!!!!!

Presenting a scandalious picture happen recently in YC




Ready everyone?




Here goes nothing




*loading.....*





tadaa!!!!!



guess who are those two?

its Jovan and Melody....

I wonder what were they doing at one corner over there...kekeke...
on top of that, both are wearing the same matching colour...aww!!

anyway, there is nothing between them. they are just good buddies..haha..
so happen my friend Wei Jan managed to take that picture of them doing that in time and quickly ran to me to show me this so called scandalious picture....hahahaha.....
Then when we show to both of them, they were like ohmy!!!! delete it wei.......!
As usual, Wei Jan and I just laughed with our evil laugh...wakakakaka!

Melody and Jovan are so going to kill me for this =p
ohwell, atleast I will die with dignity and laughter....cheh wah!!!
Just kidding.....

anyway, that pictures is taken by wei jan!

No comments: