Saturday, November 22, 2008

1st chapter of A level is done!


36 days of exam
4 subjects taken
9 papers had written
10 different exam venues
and
1 crazy study brain

Finally my As exam is over..........!!!!!!!!




and now i can just jump and shout FREEE!!!!!
( for just a period of time of coz)

Yesterday marked the last day of my As finals exam which I have been waiting for since a month plus ago..sigh..such a draggy exam period but ohwell, atleast it worth it as I have more time to study for the next paper..haha..

I can't really enjoy now because I still have 2 weeks of class left before I will be going on a long but not so long break in December. How pathetic is that isn't it?

Now I have to refresh my mind again for my A2 which I learn right before my As finals starts a month ago..sad right? Jo was right that studying A Level Cambridge is a killer after As final exam in semester 2.......

Ohwell...looks like the journey is not end here yet I suppose...hahaha....

No comments: