Sunday, September 14, 2008

Farewell!!!!


Farewell Jo!



Have a great journey to UK!
Have fun studying there in the new environment and new competitions.
Hope you will make new friends there easily and who knows one day you will meet a great British mat salleh there who can be your boyfriend? hehehe.... *cross finger*
Thanks for being an awesome cg leader ya.
Thanks for all the advice, the scream, the nosiness, the "best bday present", and encouragement.
Don't worry, I will never what you told me...Cheh wah! Its like a great sifu had pour his/her anointing to his/her students....hehe....

Hope to hear from you soon from UK.
eh, intro me to some UK girls too ya =p ( you know me! )
Farewell Jo =)

__________________________________________________

Omgosh!!!!!!!!!!!

My one week holiday have gone by just like that and this Tuesday is my dooms day!!!
wheeeeeeeee....!!!!

why?

Because its results day! Yes, you hear me......my trials results will be coming out soon and I can feel the heat already.

*worried*

*Stress*

*Coma state*

haha......Hope I will do much much better this time man. Otherwise I will be screw by my parents, lecturer and also lost in the class competition. so the pressure and the tension is on! haha...

I always have this phobia when any Taylors letter being delivered to my house. If it is in the form of a normal postage, then I will feel a lil relieve because it is usually annoucement for parents. But if it in the form or billing postage, then I will be in deep trouble coz it is usually our results slips and also our attendance slips....hahahaha..

Ohwell, whatever it is, I guess I have to submit everything to God and HE will be our guidance for this. If we pass with flying colours, we will praise HIM. If we didn't pass with flying colours, we will still praise HIM.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: