Monday, September 15, 2008

Lets vote,shall we?

Recently, I just read an article on whether Men will usually accompany their wives or their girlfriend to do shopping or not. Its kinda interesting to listen to many opinion from the men side and also from the women side on this topic...haha...

So guys and girls,
what do you think?

Option 1#



For Him ( the guys) :
Do you prefer to just wait at the lobby lounge or starbucks while your girlfriend to their shopping because they will usually take a long time and will force you to carry their shopping bags?

For her ( the girls):
Do you prefer your boyfriend to just wait at the lobby lounge while you have some privacy to do shopping because you don't want them to nag at you for choosing so long?


OR


Option 2#



For him ( The guys):
Do you prefer to accompany your girlfriend to do shopping even thou they might ask you to carry their shopping bags and walk a lot because by doing so you can actually spent some quality time together?

For her ( the girls):
Do you prefer your boyfriend to accompany you to do shopping because you might need their opinion or maybe feel lonely if shop alone?

Think properly!
and lets cast your vote...hehehe....

Based on the options given above, which option will you choose?

Option 1
Option 2
Ask my bf / gf
None above


(View Results)

Create a Poll


Thanks for casting your votes ya =) you can view the results too by clicking "view results"...

So what do I think?
I would go for Option 2 I would say because I prefer and love to do shopping with my girlfriend. By doing so, I can accompany her and just spend some quality time with her. She might need my opinion too before buying her stuff. Its fun guys, trust me! I done it before. Been there,done there!

Trust me, your girl friend will be very happy if you accompany them =)

No comments: