Friday, September 5, 2008

Freedom is here!


**tick tock** tick tock**

"Its 3.30pm and please put down your pencil"

"The exam is over"

Finally, thats the best sentences ever a person can ever hear from the exam invigilator.
Finally I finish my As trials exam...whee!!!!!

holidaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! here I come....

whats the time? its...

Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can do whatever I always wanted...watch all the movies that I didn't managed to watch..lol...

Ohwell, As trials exam had left a bitter-sweet experiences for me and my fellow A lvl in Taylors. Some are hard, some are easy, some are totally mediocre and some extraordinary paper..lol..ohwell, now we just have to leave it to our beloved lecturer to make every single paper.

Happy holiday peeps!

_____________________________________________

Behind the scene in a bank!

I always wanted to post this up earlier but then I was busy with trials. One thing great of having both parents controlling the same bank but 2 different branch in the Klang Valley is that me and my bro have full access to every corner of the bank. From the front entrance of the back to INSIDE THE VAULT (the strongroom a.k.a where that banks holds its money from).....cool right?


Up2 this point, only staff have the rights to enter this section where the vault and some classified room are held. To enter this section, there are alot of checkpoint you have to do like scan your ID, enter the password, then the door will open with minimal time for you to enter =S


tadaaa!!!!! this is just the secondary vault..lol..The primary vault is classified and it is kept confidential. Even I'm not sure where it is located actually but its there! lol...

Too bad the vault is close dy because it was after office hour. Otherwise I will sneak in and take some pics..lol...whats inside? well, its just money money money!!!! lol....and the door of the vault is super heavy and super thick in diameter. To open the vault is extremely complicated task..lol..

There are more secret room but too bad no camera are allow. CCTV is everywhere man..dare not to take the risk..lol..


My mum and her team!!!
One thing I love about CIMB is that they really put their employers and employees 1st and competition is very high. No doubt they won the best bank in the south east asia and also in Asia...



ohwell..thats CIMB!!! lol....
Next trip will be my dad branch...!!! That time I will really go behind the seek in those secret rooms and explore the primary vault if my dad allow i suppose....then i will take tons of pic quietly...hehehe......stay tune!

No comments: