Saturday, September 20, 2008

To my dearest one!

Happy 18th Birthday, dearest Carmen!

I'm so happy that your finally 18

wheeee!!!!



Happy birthday ya!!!!
Omgosh!! I really can't believe that its your birthday man...
I'm glad that your finally 18 and finally you got your silver key to freedom...
Now you can join the group as meeee ( the oldies =p)

Thanks for being an awesome buddy to me,carmen..
our love and friendship can never be split nor be broken..
thou sometime we might have our silly argument and fights...
All the hardships and craziest times that we been thru,
All the joy and laughter times that we been thru,
All the emo-ness and sad times that we been thru,
All the problems we encounter together and the time we shared together,
had keeps our friendship ties on going and never wore off ya...
the flames are always burning ( cheh wah! like olympic =p)

Hope your wishes will come true this year
I'm always here for you no matter what
no matter how much I need to sacrifice myself in time, energy or what so ever
so long I can be there by your side all the time
To make it happen and dream dream with you

Even though we didn't managed to celebrate your birthday together due to some problems that we faced, hope it won't stop us from trying to go out together in the future ya =)
anyway, hope you had a great 18th birthday and hope you will love the pressie I got you...

till then,
Love you always!
Hugssssss =)

btw carmen,
I'm still "in search/pursuit of ice cream and happiness" hahaha

No comments: