Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ohman!!!

piff!!! piff!!!

Ohman, I did it again!!! sigh.......so so so Sorry dear =S

Didn't mean too......

Whack me, pinch me, tickle me all you want............I deserved it!!!!


__________________________________________________________

study study study!!!!!!
college college college!!!!
Homework homework homework!!!!!!!

Where's the true meaning of life???

__________________________________________________________

Sometime I just wanna be in your arms and never let you go...
Coz I'm afraid the world will take you away from me.....
The love that we shared and bonded can never replace with money nor something luxuries
Thats why I treasure every moment we are together....

You give me something which really make me move on....
You show me whats life is all about....
you give me the courage and the support to move on coz you are always there for me....
you would say " Go go Aaron, I support you all the way"....

Thats why you so special to me in my life.....
Thank you so much =)



No comments: