Monday, July 7, 2008

Gracia's....!!!!

Thanks you

Thank you for the birthday wishes

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to:

1. My family and relatives:
Dad,mum,my naughty bro's, aunt,uncle and also my beloved cousins

2. My 2 Adorable niece's:
Dearest Carmen and Dearest Mui Lin...for the wonderful birthday outing. Thanks for being there for me to celebrate my 18th birthday and also the pressies.... hehe...love you two so so much =)

3. My best friends

4. My church friends/ YC Leaders/ Cg members

5. My Subang CG-mates
especially dearest Carissa, Jo, Han Sean, Emmanuel, Shern Ai, Chee Liang, Emily, and Su Yi

6. My Best friends who specially post a blog post for me:
especially Carissa ( really touch my heart and brightens my day =) ) and Sarah ( Adorable pet sis)

7. my College friends/ Classmates
especially Caryn, Yen Woon, Mei Ling, John and many more

8. My old school Buddies

9. My online/friendster friends and those who wishes me thru my blog

and many more..
Thanks for the best birthday I ever have. you guys are the greatest

__________________________________________________________

18th Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday, Me and my 2 adorable niece's, Carmen and Mui lin went out together to celebrate my birthday in Midvalley. Yes,its just the three of us to spend quality time together. really had fun on that day.


Presenting me.....the birthday boy (perasannya =p)


and my 2 adorable niece's and best buddies, Carmen and Mui Lin

Had lunch at San Francisco Steak House. Mui Lin order pasta while me and Carmen order steak of coz..haha...


Thats the pasta that mui lin order...yum yum

Thats the steak that Me and Carmen order...super yummy man.. I had to finish Carmen's Steak coz she can't finish it..haha..


and thats our drink of the day...hehe...

We were super full man that time man. Chat here and there. Catch up with our stories and so on. Then Carmen and Mui Lin went out together. Apparently, they went and make a surprise birthday dedication for me. At that point, I didn't know about it. When they came back to the table, they were acting normal ( good act,niece's =p) haha...Then all of sudden, few crew of San Fransisco Steakhouse came to my table with a chocolate brownies and start singing "Happy Birthday" song to me. I was indeed surprise and touch man.Carmen and Mui Lin was like "SURPRISE"..haha...cool right?

Then they took out pictures and here it is:


tadaa....!!!!

Then after lunch, we went to watch "HanCock". The movie was nice and funny too. It was kinda boring at the beginning, later it became more interesting. Guess what? Mui Lin slept in the cinema man..Can you believe that? aiyo!!!!



We wanted to watch "WANTED" but then it was 18SG and we were worry that Carmen and Mui lin won't be allow to enter =S ohwell, we plan to buy DVDs and watch it together at home then =) more comfy!!! hahaha.....

After the movies, we went to haagen darz. It was on me coz we seldom get to hang out just the 3 of us, so as an kind hearted uncle *cough cough*, I treat them something yummy. It was Mui Lin first time dining in Haagen Darz..haha...I ordered Carmen favourite Macadnia nuts ice cream and also Choco ice cream with hot indulgence chocolate...drooling yet???


Macadnia Nuts ice cream......Carmen's dream came true *hehe* Hope you love it,carmen? =)


Choco ice cream with hot indulgence chocolate..yum yum

Then we took pictures together...hehe..


Carmen, Me and Mui lin
Best buddies forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing can separates our friendship and our love for one another.....
Love you girls so much =)

Thanks so much, Niece's.........thanks for the outing and the celebration =) Hope you girls did have fun too ya.......

No comments: