Saturday, July 5, 2008

Double Bash!!!!

Happy 18th BirthdaY

To

Me!!!!!!!!

I'm officially 18

and

I'm old.....hahahaha


Yes, for those who still don't know. Today, 5th July 2008 is my birthday.....wheee!!!!!!!! Finally i got my silver key to freedom =p ohwell, I hope I will have a great birthday later during day light....hehehehe.....

tooodleeeesssss

_______________________________________________

Malacca Trip

Last Friday, my whole Subang cg and I had a day trip to Malacca ( The Home of Caryn Khaw =p ) hehehe......I know I know, sorry for the late update on this post coz I was busy taking all the pictures taken by my cgmates and had college. So I was a lil busy this whole week...hehe...

Anyway, we have been planning for this day trip like 2 months ago and we finally did it. We met in church early in the morning at around 10am.


Presenting the Subang Cg people =)


In the van on the road to Malacca. It was an hour 30mins plus plus drive from busy KL to Malacca. In the van, we were chatting all kinds of topics..haha...

So,what we do when we reach Malacca?


1st Stop!!!! enjoy the famous chicken rice....

The preparation before serving....

and tadaaa....!!!!

After chicken rice, we went for nyonya laksa and also the famous nyonya cendul + sago...haha...yes!! we are such a big eater on that day =p


Nyonya Laksa..yum yum

nyonya cendul + sago.......super yummy!!!!

After drinking too much of drinks and cendul, I had to go to the toilet. In the toilet, I found this super cool poster.Check it out:

hahaha........close your eye ya =p

After had a heavy lunch, we went for a walk at Malacca town to digest all the yummy food..haha..


gosh,look at the river...it used to be crystal clear but now......sigh!!!

too engross with the river I suppose

L-R: Han Sean, Emily,Lydia,Shearn Ai, Jo, Jennifer, Bernard, Carissa, Me and Chee Liang

CL and Han Sean with a "Bazuuka"..haha..thats what Emily calls it =p

Malacca is the best place to shop till they had to fight to choose which is the best item. Poor Han Sean!!!


Thats Jo with her stylish post..haha..Apparently, she asked all of us to post for the picture but in the end,she post..so we just had to take a picture of her in that....

All of us again =)

My shopping partners..L-R: Emily, Shearn Ai, Carissa and Me =) They just love to drag me into all the shops and ask for my opinion..lol..so I just had to tag along but it was fun doing shopping with them...hehehe..

Dearest Carissa and Me...Thou it was freaking hot and super sunny, but nothing can stop us from taking pictures together........camwhore!!!

Oh oh!!! I hold and carried a cobra during my day trip..gosh!!! It was freaking scary at first and heavy too. Carissa was like asking me wanna try to carry it with her or not? I was like super shock that she is brave to do it =) way to go!!!

Carissa: eh eh!! wanna try? You hold the the head and I hold the tail....
Me: what? why I hold the head? why not you hold the head and I hold the tail?hahaha....

Then Bernard and Jennifer wanna try them too...so we join them while the rest just watch us and laugh all the way. Btw, Chee Liang is actually scared of reptiles...hahahaha...
Me, Carissa, Jennifer and Bernard...


The following are more groups pictures...check it out..super posing man!!! hahaha...








Black and white style.......back into 1711


Then we proceed to A Famosa....

Chee Liang and his pose!!!

Finally Emily get to play with the Bazuukaa a.k.a Canon..haha..

Then,we join her...

Then we had to climb up the stairs to the Fort to take more pictures









Our CG Leader: Chee Liang and Jo...With their pose!!


Thats me with the deadly skull....

Me reborn again!!!!

Shern Ai and Carissa presenting the statue

spot who are those two??? =p....I like the background thou if you snap from below to above...

I Love this picture...It symbolize sadness, poor and depressed

After A Famosa, we went shopping a while at Dataran Parade Shopping Center. The girls did the shopping of coz..lol...

Then dinner, we went for for satay celup!!! yum yum


At the table,ready to celup!!! lol...


the food....


and finally you dig in!!! Han Sean enjoying cooking his food..haha..


Group pic again...lol...

After makan, we went to Jonker Street to shop again..Its so like petaling street man...but I think Jonker street is so much better than Petaling street...No offence!!!

At 10pm, We say goodbye to Malacca and head back to KL...ohwell, thou it was a tiring day but it was worth it...we really had so much fun together!!!

haha..ohwell,hope you like the pictures.....Thanks to Jo and Emily for some of the pictures too =) hehehe........

toodles!!!

No comments: