Sunday, July 27, 2008

My partner in crime @ Taylors

Happy 18th Birthday

Caryn!!!!!

Your finally legal, girl!!!

Welcome to the club



Omgosh!! finally your 18th Caryn. I'm really glad that your my friend and also my partner in crime.
Thanks for being an awesome and loving friend to me. Guess we should thank Mui Lin for introducing the both of us too right? hehe...Its been 7 months since we got to know eachother and there are alot of times of fun and hardness that we have been thru as a friend. Remember once where Inti was suspected a bomb and we were still in the library and you were super kan cheong till I have to calm you down and not to worry about it as we get out of Taylors. It was the craziest moment of our life ya!!!! We could be our last day on earth if there were a bomb =S

Your such a special friend to me coz you really can brightens people heart and day with your laughter, your LAME jokes and your craziness act!!! hahahaha....oh oh!! not to forget, the craziness idea that you always have to bully and tickle someone (you know who. shall not reveal who) haha....

Anyway, hope our friendship will last forever even after you finish your SAM. Oh no!! its like 5 months before you will be leaving Taylors, I will be missing you and the rest man. Gosh!! why didn't I take SAM at the first place!! hahaha....Sorry, I couldn't make it for your party. Hope you have a great time ya!!!

Happy 18th Birthday once again, Caryn!! Rock on girl =)

No comments: