Saturday, October 11, 2008

4 in one !!!!!

Hey Hey.....!
I know I haven't been updating my blog for a while. Was very busy for the past whole week. Anyway, just a quick update for all the events happen in my life recently..check it out! hehe

YC Leaders in formal and Mel's 19th birthday

Last Sunday, All the YC leaders had to wear formal because we will be controlling part of the main service in church like the offering and ushering. It was pretty awesome I would say because for once we wear formal and look smart on that day! hehehe...

I did took some pictures on that day so do check it out ya!


The Form 4 Leaders!!!!
L-R: Me, Gloria, Makarious, Jasmine and Jovan....
Guess who is missing?! Carissa!!!!
ohman, wish you could be there with us last sunday, Carissa. Then we can take a perfect Form 4 picture. Ohwell, not to worry, I am sure we will take another group picture again in d future =)

One thing I enjoy the most as being a YC leaders is being able to serve God with these awesome Form 4 Leaders. The bonding that we create with one another is just so wonderful and there is no word that can describe it!


L-R: Jovan, Me, Sam Lee, Makarious...the boy band!! lol.....


I look so weird...lol...I bet you all must be wondering why am I wearing a pink tie right? lol..some say its too metrosexual..hahaha...but i love my pink tie!!! lol..


l-r: melody (bday girl of the day), Jovan, Carmen and me =)

After church, Me, Carmen, Melody, Roxanne and Jovan went to Midvalley to celebrate melody 19's Birthday..lol..It was awesome! We ate at a placed called Amuleto By crystal jade in Midvalley. You all should try there one day!


There you go!!! Thats melody blowing her surprise birthday cake...hahaha...She was really surprise that we bought her a cake coz she was wondering how me n jovan managed to get the cake secretly...haha...
Happy 19th Birthday mel....!!!!!!


haha...there are we...have nothing to do..lol..apparently, the ceilling of the restaurant was all mirror,so we all start to camwhore at the mirror..haha...It was fun celebrating Mel's bday that day....

_____________________________________________

Mui Lin 18th Birthday Bash ( Taylors style)


Everyone meet Mui Lin with the Mouse Hat on her hat..
isn't she cute with the hat? =p
She had to wear the hat all day long....

Here how it went on her birthday in college last Wednesday:

Her old schoolmate, Audrey and her friend, Denesh came to Taylors to surprise Mui Lin with the 1st bday surprise and also we all posted Mui Lin bday poster all around Taylors...hahaha...check this out!


Tadaa!!! It was awesome thou..everyone in Taylors whom she don;t know came up to her and wish her Happy Birthday...so basically, she was the super star of that day in Taylors...hahahaha....oh mui lin, may I have your autograph? hahahaha

Oh, back to the story...so when Mui Lin came to college, Me and Caryn brought her to the cafeteria to keep her busy with the rest prepare the 1st surprise in the her class...lol...when its time to go up and the moment she open the classroom door, everyone shouted "SURPRISE"
Then Mui Lin was of coz surprise indeed espcially to see Audrey there...awwww!!!!!!

Then later that day, after college.....we had a 2nd surprise party for her where its time to sabo her!! whats a birthday celebration without sabo man..hahahaha...This time, we bought her favourate Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe.


there she go!! Mei Ling wanted to smash her with the cake but we all were like NO!!!! The cake cost a bomb!! hahahahahaha....Then she was like ohyea!!! lol...ohwell, but we had a back up plan where we sabo her with whip cream...muahahahaah!!!!


Tadaaa!!! I managed to take this picture quick before she chase me..lol..Caryn (background) had quickly ran for safety..hahahaha....We all really had fun man at the Taylors Gardens..lol..I managed to lie to her and sabo her..wheee!!!! Hope you love it, niece? =p

Mission accomplish..!!!
Happy 18th birthday, Mui Lin!!!!!

_________________________________________________

A day out with my pet sis, Sarah!!!

Its been a while ever since I went out with her to have lunch. Finally today we can had lunch together and catch up with one another..lol...Went to Subang Parade to have lunch at Dave Deli...haha..She was cravin for pasta....

After lunch, we went shopping for her BF anniversary present..lol..she wanted to buy him a collar shirt! so apparently her BF and me are almost same size, so I had to be her model of the day..aduh!!! hahaha....

went shop by shop and I had to try every single one of the collar shop there...lol..pity me right? hahahaa...ohwell, but it was fun trying out..I wanted to get this collar shirt from Giardano man...Love it so much!!! lol..

Then I send her back home. In d car, she start to take alot of pics...lol...check it out:


Thats me...I was driving at about 100KM/H and i wasn't paying attention on the road =p


Thats me and sarah..lol..finally i put my eye on d road after got scolded by her...hahahaha...


LOL...I still don't get it why she pose like that with the "L" sign..am I Lame,sarah?lol..


I love this pic...Both of us look so adorable...lol....


and Lastly, a picture which is priceless.......
Glad that we had a great lunch, sarah =)

so ya!!! Thats how was my week...lol....now back to study study...My As exam is next wed man!!! wheee...can't wait for it...lol......

wish me luck ya!!!

toodles!

No comments: