Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The manja one...


Happy 18th Birthday, dearest Mui Lin

Finally your 18!!!!
gosh, waited for how many months, finally its here! haha



Happy birthday to you, mui lin...
Hope that you will have a wonderful and exciting 18th birthday in college (kekeke) and outside of college.

Thanks for being a wonderful buddy to me
The one always being there for me always no matter what...
The one who always listens to my problems, teasing about you and ________ ( you know who la ya) , opinions, and so on till I know sometime you wanna kill me dy...haha..
Thanks for being for who you are!
Thanks for being the most manja one too!!! hahaha
Thanks for all the sweet memories and hard time that we had to go thru in college and also outside college.
Thanks for everything!

Too bad your going to leave Taylors soon which means someone will be ditching me soon...gee!! lol..
ohwell, we can always meet up in church I suppose..haha..

before I go to zzzzz, just wanna say:
your a awesome buddy that a person can ask for and I thank HIM alot for letting us to be buddies for life. I'm truly blessed...cheh wah! I think i better stop before you blush even more..hahaha...

Happy 18th birthday ya!
love ya and hugs!!!!
Prince Aaron =)

No comments: