Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bank kaboom!!!!

Did you all read today's Star headlines on the latest news on the explosive used to grab more than RM 30K from a cash machines?

You haven't? check this out at The Star
( click the sentence "the star")

okay..here are some sneak preview from the star newspaper today. Check this out!


Thats the headlines!


and this is the the cover up in the next page.

NOW


I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE!


READY....?


HERE IT GOES!

The pictures in the front page is this...


right?

and the second picture in page 3 in the star is this...


right...?

so now, I want to show you something....here it goes!


tadaa!!! looks the same as the first picture you saw above?
Yes, its the same picture but just that the ATM machines is not there anymore

and here is the second picture to clear your doubt if you all still don't believe me =p


tadaa.....here's the prove that its the same bank..lol..
now do you believe me?

Yes, I went to that bank who just got bomb last night. I bet you all must be wondering why am I doing there right?

Well, thats my mum previous branch before she switch to CIMB office. So just now my mum paid a visit at her old branch and I tagged along with her..haha...

so, whats coming next is I will be showing you whats inside the bank after that explosive which the reporters didn't take pictures of it. Check it out!

Here is a snapshot outside the bank in a closer shot.


eventhou the glass broke but there's always a smile on the face from the bank...lol..lame!


Here is the other side of the bank..
at this point, i bet you all must be wondering that the impact must be great ya. wait till you see hows inside the bank.

Inside the bank ( behind the crime scenes)


Thats the front section of the bank...


Thats the other side of the branch where all marketing sales being done...


glass all over the floor due to the explosion


remember the mr.smiley picture just now. So ya, this is from inside the bank.


This is another shot of the ATM room where the bomb is being planted. too bad they remove the ATM and Cash deposit machine dy =(


Thats the cctv that got sprayed by the robbers. If you all read the newspaper, they reported that the robber had sprayed all the cctv with paint so that they can plant the bomb. so here is the cctv! lol..

so after the police and the forensic team have done their job and all the big shots people from CIMB had came down and take a look, its time to renovate the whole room and make it new again


worker is fixing the new roof...

oh oh, if you all read page 3, there is a dialog column which says:


and you all must be wondering too right?

so do I. So I asked my mum this morning why and she said that they used to have security guard for 24 hours but early this year in the month of February, the CIMB management had canceled the proposal to have security guard for 24 hours to save cost. I was like what the heck?! so doing banking at night is not safe then....!

Then I told my mum that surely that Nazir ( the CEO of CIMB) must scratching his head now on how to settle this issue and I am sure he will bring back this proposal.

guess what? I was wrong. I just check the star online and I found this news. Check this link!
(click the word "link")

sad case man!

oh btw, the newspaper reported that rm 30K is taken away actually is a flaw. The actual amount money taken is RM 60 000. thats a lot of money man!

so people, be aware when you visit the bank next time in the future ya!

No comments: