Sunday, June 8, 2008

drop to death!!!!

SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION

IS

FINALLY

HERE IN TAYLORS

9 - 12 JUNE 2008


1. Am I ready???

Yeah right!!!!! who is ever-ready!!! hahaha

2. Are you excited???

You bet ya!!!!!

3. What do you feel now?

I feeeeeel SIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! Fever, cough,flu and currently having a lil stomach ache......gosh!!!!

4. Do you think you will be able to do this exam?

With God Grace and mercy, I believe I can do it coz I know that HE is always here for me no matter what

5. What have you been doing for the past weekend?

Study laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No life man........


hahaha...so ya...I will be seating for my semester one exam tomorrow. Wish me luck and pray for me ya....take care!!!!

I would like to wish good luck and all the best to some of my friends who are going to join me for exams too...They are:

-Carissa
- Han Sean
- My whole classmates of 0801 PE 5
- Jo Saw
- Shern Ai
- Melody
- my fellow cg member who are still seating for exams
- and many more!!!!!!!

No comments: