Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gosh, I got tag by shern ai

Part 1: On the outside

Name: Aaron Lee
Date of Birth: 5th July 1990 ( *hint hint* 2 weeks time….hehehe)
Current Status: Single but not available….I have someone in mind
Hair Colour: black
Righty or Lefty: Rightly


Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese and a lil of British heritage
Your Fear: Insecure!!!!!! and silent treatment!!!!!! Gosh, that’s so freaky!!!!


Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: Of her!!!!! hehehehehe
Bedtime: depends on how busy am I
Your most missed memory: being with my nieces and my friends

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: depends who sponsors me…haha…
Single or Group Dates: single of coz!!!!! Duh!!!!!
Adidas or Nike: Nike…….
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Don’t like those…!!! I prefer STARBUCKS coffeee!!!!


Part 5: Do You...

Smoke: I can't stand smoke
Curse: hehehehe….nah!!!!!
Drink: depends on what drink……Does Red wine counts?

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: Nope…but wanna try….just kidding!!!!
Changed who you were to fit in: hahaha…..depends!!!! Ask my nieces…

Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married: It used to be around 26 but now it have to be around 27 or 28 when I'm with the person I love is ready to be committed and a stable career in life.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour: brown / blue
Hair colour: A lil dark red or brown…depends on the person =)
Short or long hair: depends whether it’s a guy or girl

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: Answering the previous question
1 hour ago: chatting
1 month ago: EXAMS!!!!!!!

Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love: my niece’s, music and starbucks!!!
I miss : my niece’s and friends
I need: God, family, my niece’s, friends, handphone, internet and my life!!!!

Part 12: Tag

* Carissa
* Caryn
* Han Sean
* Sarah Chen
* Melody Ng
* Wei Jan
* Anna Yap

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:

1. BMW 3 Series ( daddy, I want that car!!!! )
2. Apple Macbook
3. My driving license
4. Dine at Tony Romas, Italianies and Japanesse buffet *hint hint*
5. infinity presences


No comments: