Monday, June 2, 2008

The Longest yet the Greatest Day Ever

Last Friday was the greatest yet the longest hang out day ever in my life. I was out of my house from 7 am till 2.45am the next day..haha..what did I do? check it out....

Woke up at 6.15am to get ready for college. Had chemisty experiment and it was our final experiment for BOOK ONE. then had physics,maths and lastly economic which we are officially done with As syllabus..wheeeeeee!!!!!!

At 1pm, waited for Carissa to come over to Taylors and gave her a short tour around college since Han Sean had to print his physics notes in The Web. After that, we left college and headed to Sunway Pyramid for lunch!!!! Then Shern Ai came to Sunway Pyramid too to have lunch with us. We ate at Wenyi's..haha..Han Sean and I introduce to the girls about Wenyi's and we ordered 1/2 pound of beef burger which make them surprise at us coz we can finish the huge burgers..lol..

Then Jo Saw came to Sunway Pyramid and the day begin with an exciting shopping with the girls of coz. Han Sean and I just tag along everywhere they wanna go....lol.....

presenting US:


The guys: Han Sean and Me ( Taken from Han Sean Camera)


The girls: Shern Ai, Carissa and Jo Saw ( Taken from Jo camera)

We had this theme that day where we had to wear white..lol..so ya, we shop in Padini concept store for quite some time. Gosh, they are having SALES there..lol.. While the girls went tried their outfits, Han Sean and I was too engross to the Shirts in the Padini man department. 50% offf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cheap!!! lol....haha...okie, now i sound like a girl...lol....

Then Han Sean and I treated the girls JCo Donuts and we went to Starbucks to get Han Sean a coffee. At first, I don't wanna buy but the aroma of the coffee was so yummmmy!!!!! Not only me, Carissa also gave in and buy it.. Me and Han sean bought Morca Vinti..the largest size in starbucks which can keep us awake till midnight..lol.. Jo Saw was like so surprise that Han Sean and I bought Vinti...

Jo: WHAT? you guys are really insane? Do you know that Vinti is equal to 2 cup of coffee
Me: yeah, I know. The reason why we take Vinti was coz we had a long day in college

The bill came out to RM 40.50..lol...


Tadaaa!!! haha.... ( Taken from Carissa Camera)

Then we off to Sri sempurna. Before we left, at the carpark, Jo and I were like debating who to seat infront..haha..here are the conversation:

Me: I shall seat infront coz I'm a guy and surely you won't let me seat behind with the girls right?
Jo: nope, I must seat infront coz i know the place..haha... *Bluek*
Me: alright, you win, jo =)

Finally we managed to make a move at 5pm..lol..On the highway, the backbencher which consists of me, Carissa and Shern Ai started to take pictures while listening to Jason Mraz new album..lol..Here are some pictures that we took...


The backbencher: Shern Ai, Carissa and Me (Taken by me)


Another pictures of us ( This time taken by Carissa)


Candid taken by Jo...seriously I don't know when she took this....swt!!!!


Han Sean concentrating on the road..yeah right?
Jo was seating beside him and she was like shouting and screaming at Han Sean coz he was like driving crazy that day..lol..He was on high thanks to starbucks..lol..


Carissa took this pictures while I was taking Jo picture...lol..

haha....Thats Jo...wiping her mouth after eating the donuts...

In the car, everyone was so tempted to eat the donuts, so we had to take it out from the boot. super yummy man d donuts


droooling already....?
Jo had the first bite coz she was too hungry dy..hahahaha..whereas everyone save it for camp later..lol..


Me and my coffeeeee....yummy

The Journey took us around 30 minutes to reach there after got lose in cheras..hahaha...Finally at 5 something, we reach Sri Sempurna. Sri Sempurna was so high up on the hill and it was pretty scary to go down....


Up we go, Down we go...


Finally we have arrive!!!! lol....
Everyone was so happy to see us arrive at the main gate with our coffee...haha...the first thing they say was " I need coffeeeee!!!!!" hahahaha....Rose was surprise that the whole Subang Cg came in one car...hahahaha...Really had a great time during dinner and during session. The session was super mega impact and the auter call was awesome. God presence was really there that time. It really was a revolution to see my members ready to take the first step to receive God's Calling. I prayed for each of them personally......

.....after session, we all had gathering with all the leaders in the hall....I;m so happy to see Carmen there =) we chat and chat and chat non stop..lol..Then I brought down the donuts to eat..lol..so we all sat and ate the donuts together..I gave my donut to Jia Wei coz I promise her I will get something for her when I come to camp...was fun seeing li yan, rose and Jia Wei got sabo by some leaders..haha..I was laughing all the way when Jia Wei got saboed. In the end,she came after me and had to run in the hall...swt!!! lol...We left came site at 1.15 am...

On the way back, we had to drop of Li Ching near church. We got lost when we come out from Sri Sempurna..haha.. This time I had to be the Navigator...lol...So Han Sean and Jo was like screaming at me when I was having doubt about which Exit to use. Finally after deep thinking, I finally know which highway to use.lol. Li Ching was relieve when I say I know how to go back to church..lol...After dropping Li Ching back home, we had some interesting conversation in the car...lol...

At 2am, finally we reach Subang area. First stop was Shern Ai house, then was Jo and finally Carissa...When we reach Carissa's house, Han Sean got a message from Daphne *ahem ahem* *HINT HINT* so I told him to take your time to reply while I walk Carissa to her house coz it was super late at night and its not safe so I had to accompany her. When I get back to the car, surprisingly he still replying...haha...Then Han Sean and I went to look for petrol station before we had back to shah alam...I reach home at 2.45am..gosh!!! super late right...??

But we really had a great time ever this year.....The longest hang out day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for the fun time and I hope we can do more in the future =)

No comments: