Friday, June 13, 2008

Risen from the death

SEMESTER ONE IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just finish my semester one examination...

How was it?
It was hard, really hard...harder than last year and previous year semester one!!!! I think my lecturer wanna kill us man..lol..

So what you are having now?
I am on break for 2 week plus....I be back to Taylors in July...For now, Good Bye and so long Taylors...I will miss you!!!!

So what you plan to do during holiday?
I haven't plan yet. Whats important is my friends birthday are which is Carissa and Jo saw. I have my form 4 cg bbq too..lol...

wheeee!!!! I am free now!!!!!
I have been stressing out for the past 4 nights...!!! Gosh!!!
I just treat myself Black Mocha Fracpicino from Starbucks this afternoon after my exam..lol..I deserve it,k..lol..

ohwell...happy holiday guys!!! taddaaaaa

No comments: