Thursday, June 26, 2008

I made it!!!!!

Its a Passed!!!!

Its done!!!!

I'm an officially a driver!!!!!!!

Wheee!!!!!!

I just pass my driving test today...yahoo!!!! After 2 months of suffering with all the consequence I had to go thru, finally with God grace and mercy, I pass...Thank you Lord, I can't do it without YOU and the Holy Spirit.

So, how it goes?

It was alright but I tell you the management sucks man!!! They didn't inform me that my test will be in the afternoon. Fine!!! I went back and came back to the center at 1pm. I register myself and took my seat. So, the test is divided into 2 section. One is on the road and the other is the parking,bukit and 3 pointer turn. So they called half of the number to do the other half which is the parking,bukit and 3 pointer turn. Unfortunately my number was not call so I assume that I will be doing the road test 1st. I waited nearly an hour plus for my turn. Gosh!!!! So,when they called my name, I was nervous of coz but I prayed hard..hehe..When I got in the car, I check all the 5 basic steps but in the end, the JPJ Officer say its alright, you can go now. I was like oh okie...He then turn on the music which really helps me to chill down..Thank god for that..So,I drove off carefully. He was quiet thru out the whole trip..hahaha

When I got back, he gave me 17/20..I was like phew!!! thanks and got out the car..Then I saw there were no one at the other station where everyone will be doing the other test which is the parking,bukit and 3 pointer turn. So, I ask the clerk that I haven't do the other test. She was like:

She: oh, kamu belum buat ujian itu? La, kenapa x cakap awal awal?
Me: Macam mana saya nak tahu? dah nombor saya x panggil, so saya ingat saya buat jalan dulu.
She: Alamak! Ya ke? sorry la...jangan risau, saya panggil pegawai itu,k...
Me: okie..terima kasih...

Then she went off to call this officer to entertain me. In the end, there this nice JPJ officer came and say:

JPJ Officer: Hi..Aaron ke?
Me: Ya,saya!
JPJ Officer: La, macam mana boleh jadi orang terakhir hari ini..haha..
Me: haha..saya pun x tahu la..
JPJ Officer: Jangan risau. Saya disini sekarang. Kamu pilih lah kereta mana kamu nak
Me: Betul ke? wah,terima kasih

I quickly went to the car park and choose the best car with the best gear and brakes...hahaha....Then I did every test and he was like bagus bagus..phew!!! Then he ask me to come out of the car and sign the paper..I was so nervous when I was walking towards him....Then he say jangan risau, Kamu pass!! Tahniah!!! I was like yay!!!

Then we walk back to the main station together while chit chatting....haha..what a day man!!!!!

I would like to thank God for helping me out and being there for me and also not to forget thanks to all who prayed for me especially my parents, my nieces and my friends.......Can't do it without you....Yes, I know....I have to drive you guys around now!!!! hahahahaha.....I will do it,k =)

Now, I must convince my dad to buy me my very own car......hahaha......

Car in mind:
1. BMW 3 series
2. BMW 1 series
3. Toyota Vios

No comments: