Sunday, June 22, 2008

Made Of Honor


Made of Honor rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Omgosh!!! Its the best romance-comedy movie I ever watch which Patrick Dempsey (mcdreammy) its in it...lol...



I watch with my niece, Mui Lin. Carmen suppose to come and joins us...!!!! everything was well planned out and we were so looking forward for it till on the Saturday morning, she told me that she can;t go coz all of sudden her mum don;t allow her.......She was so pissed off and disappointed coz she can't join us.. Of coz I was super disappointed and hurt when she told me that..I mean Its like not always we get this opportunity to go out together...sigh!!! ohwell, what to do right? We make a deal that we will go out again together on my birthday which is 2 weeks time...whee!! I hope It will turn up well =) Carmen, I hope you can go out with me and sis on my birthday!!!!!! I reallly do...

Anyway back to the story.....
In the end, I went out with Mui Lin to watch it coz we been dying to watch it ever since May!!!! hahaha....We watch it at GSC Signature, The Gardens...Guess what? Alot of people were at GSC Signature on that day,watching the same movies. I can say that mostly was couples!!! hahahaha....I was so surprise to see alot of people there. I still remember last year when me and carmen went to GSC Signature when it was just open and it was super quiet there. So few people!!!....haha....



So, how was the movie and what is the movie all about?

Well, watch the trailer in my previous post and you will get a clearer picture on whats the movie all about..hehe..Basically its a best friend movie!!! So, if you plan to watch with your best friend and you have a lil feelings for her/him, then I would say go and watch this movie!!!!!! This movie really have open my eyes man. We should know everything about our best friend, from what they like to what they want and dislike. We should also appreciate and not take for granted when we are with our best friends. If we have feelings for them, then again we should not take for granted in telling how you feel towards them coz once you let it be, you will regret it especially when they are going aboard for a very long time!!!!

The best thing I learn from that movie was We should never give up on the person we love and care for and we should fight for it thou it will cost you a bom to do it!!!!!!! Guess what? at the same time, I learn so many thing on how to surprise the someone we love or what to give the person we loved...hehehehe....awesome isn't it? Best friends is the best gift ever a person can ever get in this world I would say.....

Lunch @ Tony Romas

haha.....Finally Mui Lin belanja me Tony Romas after 5 months of waiting. The reason why she belanja me coz during CNY, her sister Bf gave a huge angpau, so in return she had to belanja me..muahahaha....nah, I did paid some,k...



Garlic bread as an appetizer but I still think Italianies Garlic bread still yummy!!!


This is what I order...Grilled chicken "Boobs" with rice...haha...Its chicken breast btw!!!

That is what Mui Lin order...shrimp with tomato pasta...gosh, its look bigger than mine man!!!!


Bottomless Iced Lemon Tea...super yummy man!!!!

Pictures time......Its time to camwhore in Tony Romas...hahahaha



Tadaa......Mui Lin just love to camwhore man!!!!! hahaha


and thats our bill.........gosh, RM 76.70 man...hehehehe

Then after having lunch, we went to the Gardens to shop around...Gosh, I had to follow Mui Lin do shopping for shoess before the movie starts.......Robbinsons, Isetans, Mark and Spencer....for the 1st time, I never see so many type of shoes design and designer in my life man...I must bring my mum there one day =p....Guess what? while doing shopping, still can camwhore,k....Mui Lin was on high with camera's that day I would say....hehehehehe....



So ya, the movies ended at 5pm, then we quickly grab a cab and off to church for evening service that day. It was a great day but it was not perfect coz Carmen couldn;t be there with us =( Wish you could come man!!! Miss you so much,dear....

______________________________________________

Finally I found a suitable present for Carissa after days of thinking and searching in 2 different Shopping Malls....lol....I know you guys will say I am crazy..ohwell, I am very particular in choosing and buying presents for my close/best friends....hehe...

so,what did i get for her?
I got her this...

A Starbucks Tumbler...Just that its different design...I can't find that design in Malaysia =(

The reason why I got her this coz I know she love Starbucks so much just like I am..!!! So, to be a big fan of starbucks, we must own our very own Starbucks tumbler..hehe...Thats why I got it for her. Glad that you love it, Carissa =) Hope you enjoy using it ya...hehehehe

______________________________________________

Oh, Have u seen a huge Roti Tisu before in your life?

Guess what? Last friday, my subang cg went to SRI MELUR in subang for yumcha...so my dearest classmate, Su Yi order Roti Tisu and apparently, that shop was famous for its long and huge roti tisu..when it was send to our table, everyone was shock of out life's to see the size of that roti tisu

Look at the size man!!!! hehe...the girl behind the roti tisu is Su Yi =)

In the end, We had to help her to finish her roti tisu coz it was super huge man......11 of us eating it...hehehe.....you should try it one day, guys...


Anway, I got to go now..toodles =)

No comments: