Sunday, August 24, 2008

Freedom to drive!

Yesterday, I finally get to drive on my own without my parents being around beside me...yay!!!!! After 2 months ever since I passed my driving test, my parents trust on my driving and allow me to drive to college and church.whee!!!

But yesterday morning, I did the most ridiculous mistake ever which was I bang my OWN HOUSE GATE while I was reversing my myvi out from the house. Gosh!!! Got scratches and dented a lil man...My mum was like gosh!!! How are you going to drive to college alone when you can't even drive out from your house successfully. At that point, I thought I was screw man =S The worst was I worried my dad will nag at me.

Here are the damaged that I make on my 1st day of freedom...haha...


Spot the scratches and the dented yet? let me zoom in for you guys..


There you go!!!! sigh...I feel bad for the myvi man...

I bet you guys must be wondering how on earth did I bang it right?
Well, its simple! I don't know the answer too..hahahaha...ohwell..

Then I head to college. For the first time I parked in subang square basement parking man. I went round and round just for a parking. How annoying....After college, I head off to USJ to pick up Carissa at her house to go to church for mission trip. Its her first time seating in my car..lol..If you guys wanna know what she thinks of my driving, you can ask her for yourself coz she experienced it dy..lol..Driving to KL was fun coz it was in the afternoon and there weren't many cars..

In church, had 3 hours meeting with my mission trip members and just gave them their final briefing before they head off to mission trip on the Saturday which is Today infact. I still feel sad and bad for not being able to go coz i have to study for my trials...sigh...stupid trials!!! lol...

After the meeting, Me and Carissa head off to do shopping!!!! wheee!!!! we went to Mydin @ USJ..Gosh, driving back from KL after office hours is madness thou but thank god there were police traffic,so it weren't really really bad. Phew!!!! It was my first time going to mydin so I was quite noob with that place. Carissa had to show me how to go there and where to park..silly me!!!! my sense of direction is not perfect after all..lol..

I managed to park the car in a squeeze parking space thanks to 2 cars between me who have no sense of caring to park in the parking box! ish!!! After parking the car, we went shopping. We really did a lot of shopping man. Here is the prooof of it:


tadaaa!!!! surprise...look at the amount man....

btw,its not for both of us of coz! hahaha...its for the mission trip..Guess how many packet of mamie monster we took? we took 20 of them!!! hahaha....when we reach to the cashier, the cashier person was like what the heck? You could see his eye was about to pop out when he saw me n Carissa with the huge loaded trolley. I bet he must be wondering " what on earth is this two young teenagers going to do with all this items?" hahaha...

Yes,its alot of item,k...we can feed 20 children's with that supply man..hahaha...The bill came out to RM 175 and it was cheap! Gosh, Carissa was right, Mydin stuff is damn cheap when we plan to buy in bulk.. I thought the bill will reach RM 200 man..haha...Anyway, it was fun doing shopping with Carissa.hehe.. with our trolley, super long shopping list, pen and calculator, we stop here n there for every section, high and low to find every items on the list..hahaha...

After that, I drove her back to her house and to put all the stuff that we just bought..lol..After sending her back, I got stuck in the jam again...hahaha....but it was fun coz i get to blast my radio in the car..lol...It was worth it!!!

Oh oh, I forget to mention that my car is a manual car and my car mati engine many times man. I think more than 5 times...haha...ask Carissa! lol..

I think my car mati engine at:
- Subang square basement carpark
-Infront of Carissa house
-at the traffic light heading to KL
-at mydin carpark
-on the way back from USJ

haha...I'm such a noob man!!! Ohwell, atleast I had a great time driving yesterday...hahaha...

No comments: