Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pie with cream rocks!!!!



Last Wednesday, Taylors University College main campus had its annual
Charity Carnival and it was a blast!!!! Full of fun and laughter to be shared among the pre-U students...hahahaha....and alot of food too!!!! you can hear alot of shouting going in the air

"come to our store"

"come and support us, its for charity"

"who wanna get dunk?"

"oh !@#$, i just got pie!!!!"

now you get what I mean....we really had a great time together man. Its like a fiesta just like in Brazil...hahaha....

I shall just let the pictures do the talking ya =) check it out:


Look at the crowd man!!!


spot the baskin robbins store?hahahaha


food food food!!!!


I wanted to take part in this but I don't think I can get the grand prize.=(


aiyo!!! Even I can throw 3 pointer =p


they even have fish spa!!!!!


This student are enjoying the spa. I guess is their 1st time thou..lol..


Look at those hungry fishes!!! A minute ago, I really tough it was a piranha. haha


What you got there, Melissa?


Chicken rice balls!!! hahaha...The last time I had this was like 3 months ago when I was in Malacca. Melissa guarantee me it was nice and it was really nice indeed..lol..


Look at those hungry students who are buying their food.


I still don't get the main objective of this game even thou I was her playing it for 10 minutes.


Muruku anyone?
Oh,I kinda help my friend to sell muruku on that day. But I ate the sample muruku more than helping them...hahaha..ohwell!!


Now,they are the real sellers....not me..lol...


It was a good turn out I would say. Managed to sell quite a number of packets...


These guys are ready to explain whats the charity all about....


Presenting:Caryn, Mui Lin and Mei Ling........posers man!!!!


This stall which was next to us was selling pie and cream for us to sabo one another..cool right?
Look at the next pictures...


Someone had bought a pie and decided to throw on him instead. Awwww, poor thing!

Thanks to the pie, we in the end bought various and sabo one another quietly....hahaha.....

Victim 1#: Caryn Khaw


haha..here is she after got pie!!! Caryn, if your reading this, actually I help them to plan it too. Don't kill me,k =p

Victim 2#: Vincent


Sorry dude!!!

Victim 3#: Mui Lin

But too bad I didn't managed to take picture because it happen so fast and we had to run away quick as she chase us around..lol..what a waste man!!!!

Victim 4#: Caryn Khaw AGAIN!!!!!


Everyone just love to pie her on that day man!!! Poor Caryn....but I bet she had fun ya =)

Victim 5#: Mei Ling


Can't believe you got pie too!!! lol..

Guess what? after the whole event, all of them realise that they
FORGET TO PIE ME!!! hahaha....too BAD, guys!!! =p


They had dunking pool too!!!!!


I took this picture at a very moment before he fell into the pool. Did u notice the ball is going towards the red pin?haha

On that day, I can't believe 2 of my friend got dunk especially Yen Woon!!!
Both of them rocks man!!! =)
(pictures courtesy from Caryn blog)


Caryn is all set to be dunk and she look scared man..lol..


and there she goes!!! down into the pool....lol....

Next was Yen Woon....I still can't believe she took my challenge man.....
You rock, Yen Woon!!!


Ready to go!!!!!


and there she goes!!!! lol..

There was performance by this Brazilian club





The carnival ended at 2pm on that day....



ohwell!!!! it was an exciting day in my college man....really had a great time. I hope the money that we collected on that day is sufficient enough for the charity =)

No comments: