Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holiday but its not a holiday


I don't have any single holiday

GOSH!!!!!!

This is injustice and unfair...

Eveyone is having their holiday while I'm stuck in Taylors for my As Trials exam!!!!! gosh!!! that is so pathetic man...hahahaha...

Thanks to my trials, I can't enjoy being with my niece's and friends who are on holiday but be like a dungu study study study....sedihnya!

Thanks to my trials, I couldn't go for my form 4 mission trip and I feel so bad for leaving behind my members who I got connected too so close and also my dearest buddy, Carissa. sigh!!!!! I'll make up to you,k Carissa =) starbucks mou??? lol

Thanks to my trials, I can't go paintball with my cg members...sigh!!!

Anyway,would like to wish Happy Holiday to my dearest friends and close buddies like

-Dearest Carmen and Mui Lin ( sorry can't hang out with you girls )
-Dearest Carissa
- Dearest Sarah
- My college friends esp Caryn, Mei Ling, Vincent, Jia Jun, Yen Woon, Hui Shen, Michelle and many more.
- My form 4 cg peeps!
and many more.....

ohwell..look at the bright side! Atleast I can study all I want ( Alright, I'm crapping now..haha..)

Oh oh,before I go...take a look at this picture and trust me, you guys will laugh. Its something I took in college when I was damn bored and just trying to see how I look with my new specs..hahaha...



I know I know...I look weird!! lol..
Laugh all you want..lol..
Btw,its not a guy jacket but its a girl jacket...thats why can see the body shape =p
super tight wei!!!

No comments: