Thursday, August 28, 2008

Let the "TRIALS" begin!!!!

*Shocking*

*Excited*

*overjoyed*

Because.......

*DRUM ROLLS*

As Trials Examination is finally here!!!!!!!!!

*everyone faint*

How I wish I could be that excited for my trials?
In fact, who on earth will be excited for Trials thou unless those nerdy ones ? (no offense).....

My trials just started today (OFFICIALLY)....A wonderful morning to start off by doing revision at the Garden in Taylors till something awful just happen. The PA system which never in my entire college life being use all of sudden played "TANGGAL 31" and other Merdeka songs....My friend Yindran and I was like "NOOOOO!!!!! WHY THEY HAVE TO PLAYED IT TODAY, ON THE BEAUTIFUL MORNING".....

Guess how many times they repeat those songs?
THREE FREAKING TIMES!!!!! *really got on my nerves this morning* hahahaha.......ohwell,its Merdeka month so we have to be in the merdeka mood....I tot only during high school,they will play this songs thru the PA system but i guess I was wrong after all...hahaha...

Today Economics paper 1 n 2 plus with statistic start off the Trial " Olympic". To my definition, I think that trials exam are like the Olympic because in our mind is only getting the "A" in hands no matter what. With econs paper early in the morning, our brain is full of stock market and stock up items just like the picture below:



hahaha...thats what you get when you learn econs.....

and statistics that will blow your mind away with probability especially...hahaha...



ohwell....I better score well for my trials this time and obtain my A no matter what.....Wish me luck ya =)

No comments: