Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taggie by Yen Woon

Instructions :Remove one question from below and add in your own question.Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged. (I have no idea what this means...so I'm doing this at it is)

1. At wat age do u wish to marry?
Errr…around 27- 28…

2. Will u consider sexual relationship before marriage?
No!!!!!!! its against marriage policies

3. Do you smoke?
Nope...!!! I’m anti-smoking

4. What is the latest gadget u own?
My Nokia 6500 Slide ( same as Carmen and she thinks I copy her…haha…)

5.Who did u mostly text recently?
err...let me check my inbox..Oh,its Carmen and Carissa

6. How do u see urself in 10 years?
Busy busy busy until my personal assistant have to say “ Tan Sri Aaron is still in a meeting. May I take your message?”….perasannya!! haha

7. What is the latest thing u bought wit ur own money?
Errr……..food to keep me alive in college..hahaha

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to ur mind:-
Only three? Alright!!!! It will be Carmen, Mui Lin and Carissa

9. Who will u mst likely date?
Do I have to answer this, Yen woon...? you should know who..haha..

10. Who would u ask to go fr a dance with?
Hmm…I would definitely ask Carmen for a dance! ....Shall we dance,Carmen?

11. How many kids do u want?
Depends on my wife and the economy..haha

12. Are u loyal?
I believe I am =)
because I never cheated on someone before….

13. Where is the latest restaurant u had dinner?
Dinner….??? Not sure thou……

14. What is ur full name?
Aaron Lee Jun Heng

15. Name the latest book u bought
I just bought “Pure Mathematics 2 n 3” text book…hahaha…

16. Do u believe in God?
Yes, I do!!!!

17. Do u like ur relatives?
Duh!!!!!

18. Name your favourite game/sport
Basketball rules!!!!!

19. Name the first person that comes to ur mind nw
Caryn Khaw……my partner in crime in Taylors

20. The most exciting place u wanna go
Venice and Paris…..

21. Hugs or kisses?
Both!!!!

22.Single or attached?
single

23. Do u do ur laundry?
Do I look like a type of person who will do laundry?hahaha

24. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged u

About Yen Woon:
- Smart
-good singer
- Hard working
-Perfectionist
-awesome child of god
-and she's single too,guys!!!

25. What are u craving fr at this moment and hw far would u go to get it?
Bubble tea from H20 and Java Chip from Starbucks!!!!!!!!!! I will do anything to get that man!! will take my car and go now if I want too =p

I tag:

Carissa
Caryn
Sarah
Melody
Anna Yap
Hui Shen
Jo saw
Han Sean
Joshua
Wei Jan
Lydia
Shern Ai


No comments: