Saturday, May 10, 2008

A another week gone by....

Hey ya,
Another week just pass by and I'm still me...Stress up,exams are coming next week....Assignment and homework is accumulating in my study room. My Reminder in my HP is pilling up!!! argh...!!!

Despite all, College life thru out this week have been kinda exciting to me. Alot of unexpected event happen around. Thou we might be busy in our studies, but nothing can stop us from having fun with our awesome friends and having fun in college.

I want to say thank you, thank you for making it happen, thank you for being there, thank you for the LAME jokes, thank you......

screenshots
what happen in Taylors?


All Red day @ Taylors in conjunction of charity..lol..



cool right? all red..lol..

Inti Insider

Inti new building is ready to be used. Gosh,the building is so nice and its so high till it block the view of Taylors.haha. Yesterday, I follow my friend, Isaac to Inti new building coz there's where he currently study. He brought me to the 8th floor. Gosh,its so high!!! here are some pictures that i managed to take:


Me and Isaac in the lift....


view from the 8th floor. Gosh, this is what its look like at Taylors from above.


look at Taylors...lol..I can see my class from here..lol..No wonder my friends from Inti say they love to peek on girls from their college..lol..


The quiet hallway of the 8th floor in Inti @ 7am....Most of my classmates say its look like hospital...


I took this shot from my college...wow, I didn't know Inti old building is demolish...

Anyway, to my friend, Isaac and Carissa....your new building is awesome!!! its nice and big..lol..Have fun using it ya =)

Teacher's Day @ Taylors

Yes, Taylors just celebrate teacher's day yesterday in the main campus which is my campus. I was shock to hear that college actually celebrate teacher's day too..hahaha..All the lecturer was wish in the morning and they have a huge feast in the afternoon. Thats why our class ended early yesterday..hahaha..check out the pictures.

Happy Teacher's day!!!!!

Alot of food man!!!!!


All the lecturer's are enjoying their food while we just drool away..hahahaha

They even have LAMB!!!! Yummy!!!!

haha...anyway, I would like to wish Happy Teacher's day to my Lecturer's for teaching me thru out the A level course...Sorry if we, PE5 are naughty at times... =p

Economics - Miss Jean Choo ( My Class mentor)
Maths- Mr. Raja ( Awesome Maths Lecturer)
Physics- Miss Lim ( Dedicated Physics lecturer I ever known)
Chemistry- Miss Hema ( soft hearted chemi lecturer)
Thinking Skills- Miss Maria ( Sporting lecturer)

Happy 18th Birthday, Han Sean!!!!



your 18th, my friend....
You just got the silver key to freedom of your life.
Hope you will have a great 18th birthday ever man
Thanks for being an awesome friend, Han Sean =)

Snap shots!!!!


The nail on the cross....Do you ever think how its feels to be nail?


There were some reporters came to taylors to interview some of the student. My classmate for the chance too..lol...

STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!


My classmates: Su Yi and Delicia.....don't they look like twins? =)

my very own starbucks white coffeee...just kidding..lol...

Mamee monster...good for you to keep you moving when your busy..lol..

Taylors in the moring...Good morning taylors....

Buster.........isn't he cute?lol....

Anyway,before I end here...I wanna wish to all my friends who will be seating for their A2 finals soon....GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST,guys!!!!

No comments: