Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stab by a sharp arrow from the back!

Have you ever get stab from the behind by anyone?
I do I suppose....
Yesterday, when I woke up at 6.30am, I told myself that I am really looking forward for today coz finally I can go to YC camp to praise God, to be with my dearest C and dearest my church friends M,J and many more, and also to be with my fellow cg members.
Everything was planned well, we are going to seat together during session and all.....
In college, I keep on looking my watch and can;t wait for 1pm to come,then I am off to camp!!! wooohooooo!!!!!!

When I reach camp, I was so happy to be there finally and everyone was happy to see me and my friends, Han sean, Carissa, Shern Ai and Jo....
During that night, during session after pnw, all of sudden C and R swap places, so I was like what the? I though we plan to seat together, so i was pretty hurt that night.hmph!! ohwell,moving on.....
.....after session, my friend, M told me that it was her plan,so don't blame the rest. I was shocked of my life. My trusted friend,the one i look up too planned it!!! Now I understand, now I get it, now the puzzle is fix together, no wonder when i arrive, they all ask me is C coming tonight? and when C arrive, no wonder they all were whispering alot behind and infront of me. Of coz for that particular time, I didn't know and didn't care......

But now it all make sense, I guess for the past 2 days when I was not in camp, they have been planning this..hmmm....

Guys, just to tell you that I know whats your main purpose to test me,to teach me on something but why you guys have to choose yesterday to do it? WHY ON THE DAY WHEN I COME TO CAME FOR THE FIRST TIME? In the future, I really do appreciate that if you guys wanna do it, do it on the day when it is NOT a special ocasion. Not on special ocasion like camp, family sunday or what so ever man....You guys might not know what is going on behind, what me n C plan to do together...you guys might not know what is going on or the actual plan is...

Was I hurt yesterday? yup, I was and still now......
I didn't expect you guys will do that to me. Guess I have to CONGRATULATE you guys that well, your planned work =) Thanks for "everything"!!!At one point, I feel betrayed but when i think deeply,nah it is not........
Just that I really do hope you guys and appreciate it if you guys don't do it on special ocasion...please,I am begging you on my knees!!! Now I wanna be alone..........

Prince Aaron

2 comments:

undyinglove said...

Hey dude! you shouldnt be so sober about this. it's not going to make anything better. all it does it makes you reflect how terrible your friends are towards you [which it's not even true] or makes you think that you how frustrated you are for being among these lovely friends of yours [it's silly to think this way too].

it all comes to the question, have you spoke to each of your precious friends who also trust you in life about this matter?

besides that, how would you ever know that all your closest friends and the person whom you looked up to planned all this days before you arrive?

do you know the actual reason why they've done this to? it may not be just merely a test but also respecting others decision to sit with whom they want to. Maybe C decided to swap with R because she felt that she feels comfortable to sit with R or C might have been sitting with you for every session? for a change, she would like to sit with someone else. dude!

there're ample of time to spend with C in life. Please dont make it sound as though it's the end of life or it's a must to sit with you when you've planned something.

Brother in christ, if you truly trust your friends, you wouldnt have such thoughts and doubts on them and you should respect them with all your heart. the best is to COMMUNICATE!

as well as accept what has been done. it's a past! you've to move forward!

honestly, from most of the post you've made, you seem a pretty sensitive guy. AARON be a MAN! stand firm in everything you do!

if you have doubts in anything, share it with them and GOD too! dont keep it inside.The doubts that you've in your mind can never be the same as your friends. it's just a wrong preception. to understand one another thoughts is to share with ppl around you especially GOD! " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)". if we want to understand each other, it's best to talk to them personally or maybe in a group and not just post this and wait for them to read it. It doesn’t work that way.

Ask GOD for the strength and courage to face such unpredictable things that occur in life. [it doesnt need to be this matter, could be in studies, barriers which stop you from doing what you want, temptations etc] Remember this : "But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)"

Aaron I have to say something, you should forgive them no matter what. They might not be wrong at all as you havent known the reason of that incident. It's natural to think that what we do is always right [which is true] but sometimes there are somethings which we need to deeply think whether we are doing the right thing aka making decisions.

Forgiving them for their 'wrong doings' is so much better than being sarcastic in the end. " And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sin. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your sins.(Mark 11:25-26)"

Lastly, in this world, you are never alone. read Hebrews 13:5.

Prince Aaron said...

Hey undying love...You might know how it feels to be in my position in life right now. I feel that this time they have gone overboard with my feelings. Say all you want that "oh Aaron is sensitive or what so ever, I won't mind"

Yes, I do spoke to them. Just that you don't see it.

They told me in the end. They told me the whole plan to it.

yes, they even told me whats their reason of doing so which I think it is untrue to me. They don't know whats going in our lifes, whats happening to you and me,what we plan and so on. Just that I really do hope that they would respect whats going on our life and not trying to sabotaj it. well, yes C do have the rights to choose where C wanna seat and all. But when C told me that she is coming for camp on friday, i told her that lets seat together ya =)...from that moment, I was really really looking forward to seat with her in camp since it was my first night in camp. How would you feel when your bestfriend have turn you down for someone else or on something which you and your best friend have planned to do something together?

yes, I do know that there will be many chances in the futurer. but C have been attending for the past 2 night and she have been seating with them. Oh come on!!! give me a break man. Its the last night and the day I can make it, atleast give me a chance too.........so, do you think I can't?

thanks for the advice and all. I know i am a lil sensitive but its just happen in me and i hate it too......fyi, I do forgive them no matter what coz they are still my awesome buddies and i love them all......so don't worry ya.....but i am still kinda hurt by the wat they did to me....so ya..ohwell,forgive and forget..it have become a history!!! =)