Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm almost there.....

I'm almost there,
Reaching for the stars that I ever dreamed off
But its just too far and the time is just not right...
ohno!!!!
I'm falling now......HELP!!!
hold me!!! catch me!!!



Sometime dreaming of reaching the stars just can't be possible to be happen in the way you want...sigh!!!

Recently, I been hearing to " When you look me in the eyes" by Jonas Brother and It really catches my heart when it comes to the chorus part..

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,

When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

I know sometime I being too passive about it,
being too sensitive to it
I know sometime we will argue about silly stuff

but I just wanna you to know that
despite of anything,
I will always trust you and believe in you in anyway
I will understand you more and more
coz I don't want to break your heart anymore or hurt you
I love you deeply from the bottom of my heart and I don;t want to loose you,my dear.
your so special to me....
I'm sorry and truly sorry!!!
will you ever forgive me?
I love you,dear =)


ohyes...recently I stayed over night at my friend, Jovan house. Then he change my hairstyle. so take a look at the picture and tell me which is better ya!!!

READY!!!..lol..

Here goes!!!


tadaaa!!!! what you think?

do you prefer this or...


my old style...?lol...

hahaha...leave a comment in my chatbox ya =)


No comments: