Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nothing Can Separate Us =)

The picture's below are courtesy from Wei Jan Production...Thanks Wei Jan!!!!!!
The pictures below was taken during Planet Shakers in my church. With Wei Jan awesome Canon DSL 500D camera in hand, she really took alot of pictures of me and my dearest Carmen...lol...She was like "say cheese" here and there...lol...How's the picture look like in her new camera? I shall just let the picture's that she took do the talking.......

Check it out!! lol..



with this awesome crew pass, we can go anywhere...hahahaha...


Thats me.......don't ask me why I pose like that coz I also don't know..haha


Dearest Carmen......


Our smile's =)


Our "ego-ness" pose...lol..


And our craziness pose....I just love this picture...hehe....


haha....we just can't stop taking pictures together..lol..


eventhough I'm on the phone....lol...


Look!!! we use the same type of phone..lol..oh please! we are not model's promoting Nokia,k..Its our Baby Boy and and Baby Girl...hehe

Love you,dear =) Thanks for being an awesome and special person in my life...
so ya.....thats what Wei Jan took during Planet Shakers...cool right?

But in return, I got tag by Wei Jan..smart girl to tag me at this time around...lol...

5 random facts about me...

1. When I'm alone walking while I'm listening to my Ipod, I will tend to sing and dance along despite in the middle of the crowd

2. When the sun shine brightly and hotly during the day, I will always tell my friends.."HEY, WHY IS THE SKY SO HIGH?"

3. When my friends is having problems, I will always cheer them up by saying " Don't worry, you won't die but you will just enter coma"...haha....

4. I have more girlfriends then boyfriends *thats what my friends say*

5. I just plain simple =)

Tagging time: Carissa, Anna, Caryn, Shern Ai, Melody, Sarah...errrr errrr...got more actually =p

No comments: