Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dodgeball craziness.......

hey everyone,
Another week have just went by and it had been a craziness yet freaky yet kinda worry for me. So many issues had happen by thru out the whole week. Wow, I really thank god that HE is always with me and give me the strength to carry on when I was going thru hard time....

Dodgeball competiton @ Taylors

Its craziness I tell you!!!! everyone was into the game...I thinks thats the only time we get to "bash" someone up with a "proper" time and at the proper place...hahaha...It was a very interesting one. When me and my class went up to play, my mentor, Miss Jean was there to withness us and cheer for us. How cool is that? =)

Here are some pictures that I managed to take...


The organizer is setting up the court...

people, take your ball....!!!!



aim your target....!!!!!


finally, throw at your target.....lol...

Craziness for McD

Have you heard about the Mcd Big Mac Chant where you have to say a long sentence within 4 seconds?

My classmates were so crazy about it till we were all practicing it in class and my lecturer's was like whats going on?hahaha....In the end, most of my classmate manage to say it all in less than 4 seconds.The fastest ever recorded was less than 2.50seconds...wow,can you imagine how fast is that?lol....



Dare to try it?

Semester one exam

My semester one exam is coming soon!!!!!!

exactly 14 days to go.....
wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!
better start pressuring myself to study more and more and more....
in return, I need more starbucks coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchester United is the champion!!!!

Glory Glory Man United!!!!



Man, it was a close call to victory man...penalty shoot out @ 6-5......lol......I feel bad for my classmates and my mentor who supported Chelsea. Oh well, most of my classmates are MU fans...hahahaha....my mentor was like "sigh..we are so near yet so far"

Joy and yet relieve

Finally me and dearest Carmen is talking and chatting again after few days of not chatting coz we had an arguement. I'm happy that you text me back,dear =) love ya.....

so, back to study!!!!!!!!! wheeeeee.....lol......

No comments: