Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Didn't meant too.....



I'm sorry,carmen dear...
I didn't meant to make you hurt,mad and piss off at me...
I know its my fault for being to annoying,
keep on asking you to explain me when you say you will when the time is right.
I know sometime I bring up topic which was discuss before.
Thats why you have every rights to be mad at me.....

I know I was a fool or a loser for my act...
I'm truly sorry and I appologize to you for that.
My deeply appologies....
Will you ever forgive me,dear?



I know I kinda different recently. Thats because I was wondering alot why were you different too. Was wondering why you treat me differently recently..sigh...nvm, I shall wait patiently until you wanna talk to me again and tell me whats going on...till then, I'm sorry dear..I still love you no matter what. Please forgive me and talk to me again,dear =(

ps: Listen to this song,dear


No comments: