Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life without the SAM people

Boring!!! boring!!! boring!!!
College life thru out this whole week is boring. I know the week haven't ended yet but the boredom is there and gosh, its super sien man!!!!!! lol....
SAM people on break, A level seniors are on study break for their A2 exams, ICPU student is just a minority in my college so as thou they are not exists (just kidding), so the balance is the JAN and the March A level Intake in college. college is so quiet..!!! hahahaha

I miss my SAM friends, its so boring without them being around in college...haha...Gosh, they are enjoying their 2 weeks break while I am stuck in college studying....that is so pathetic..lol..

ohwell, I'm so looking forward for my break which is in June. I will be partying everyday and I don't care...muahahaha...

YC camp starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVE REVOLUTION!!!
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE?
ARE YOU READY TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE?


Argh!!! I can't go for camp coz I have college and I can't afford to miss it since I am starting my A2 topic this whole week..that is so pathetic man!!! ohwell, I wil be going to camp on friday night for the last night session and party there..lol...
sorry Jia Wei, sorry my beloved form 4 cg members, sorry makarious and many more for not being able to make it for camp. I know you really want me to come for it. I will try my best to come for the night sessions ya =)

oh,finally i upload my moral studies video...haha...damn funny!!!
note: let it upload,then watch it. Make sure you watch it till it ends!!! there is a blooper at d end of the movie. enjoy!!!


No comments: